1931 Ford Trucks
Ford continued to offer sleek, updated styling on its 1931 trucks. Deluxe-trim models were popular this year as well.
A restored 1931 Model A postal truck carries its original California license number. Note the sliding side door, which has been left open.
This 1931 Ford Model A Deluxe Delivery was restored to resemble a New Era Dairy truck the owner's father had driven in Herrin, Illinois, after World War II.
This restored 1931 Model AA carries the weight of 72 five-gallon glass bottles. It's mounted on the longer wheelbase (157 inch) AA chassis that joined the standard 1311/2-inch AA chassis for 1930. The long-wheelbase version could carry bodies up to 12 feet in length; previously, the standard chassis required aftermarket frame extensions for bodies over nine feet.
Ford introduced a new V-8 engine in 1932. Read about the Ford trucks of 1932 in the next section.
Want more information about Ford trucks? Try these:
- Ford Trucks
- 2000-2007 Ford Trucks
- 1990-1999 Ford Trucks
- 1980-1989 Ford Trucks
- 1970-1979 Ford Trucks
- 1960-1969 Ford Trucks
- 1950-1959 Ford Trucks
- 1940-1949 Ford Trucks
- 1920-1929 Ford Trucks
- 1903-1919 Ford Trucks
- Consumer Guide Auto New Large Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews
- Consumer Guide Auto New Compact Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews
- Consumer Guide Auto Truck Buying Guides
- Consumer Guide Auto Used Compact Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews
- Consumer Guide Auto Used Large Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews