Lots More Information
How much do you know about sweet sorghum? Keep reading to learn about Sweet Sorghum: The Sweetest Fuel You'll Ever Taste!
- 10 Edible Biofuels
- 10 Top Biofuel Crops
- Car Smarts: Biofuel
- Food or Fuel?
- The Ultimate Biofuels Crops Quiz
- How Biodiesel Works
- How Algae Biodiesel Works
- Are grease cars legal?
- Do biofuels compete with food?
- How can algae be converted into biofuel?
- Grassoline: Can we fuel our cars with grass?
- Will alternative fuels deplete global corn supplies?
- Biodiesel.org. "Biodiesel Basics." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.biodiesel.org/
- Hofstrand, Don. "Brazil's Ethanol Industry, Part Two." Iowa State University. Feb. 2009. (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.extension.iastate.edu/agdm/articles/hof/HofFeb09.html
- Johnson, Keith. "BP Gives up on Jatropha for Biofuel." The Wall Street Journal. July 17, 2009. (Dec. 22, 2010).http://blogs.wsj.com/environmentalcapital/2009/07/17/bp-gives-up-on-jatropha-for-biofuel/
- National Biodiesel Education Program, University of Idaho. "Biodiesel Basics." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.uiweb.uidaho.edu/bioenergy/basics.shtml
- National Corn Growers Association. "Ethanol and Coproducts." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://ncga.com/ethanol-coproducts
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory, "Learning about Renewable Energy." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.nrel.gov/learning/re_biofuels.html
- NYTimes.com. "Biofuels." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://nytimes.com/info/biofuels
- Renewable Fuels Association. "Ethanol Industry Statistics." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.ethanolrfa.org/pages/statistics
- Scientific American. "Air Algae: US Biofuel Flight Relies on Weeds and Pond Scum." Jan. 7, 2009. (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=air-algae-us-biofuel-flight-on-weeds-and-pond-scum
- The Nature Conservancy. "New Study Shows Converting Land for Biofuels May Worsen Global Warming." Feb. 7, 2008. (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.nature.org/wherewework/northamerica/states/minnesota/press/press3348.html
- U.S. Department of Energy. "Biodiesel." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/biodiesel.shtml
- U.S. Department of Energy. "Freedom Car and Vehicle Technologies Program." (Dec. 22, 2010).http://www1.eere.energy.gov/vehiclesandfuels/technologies/fuels/nonpetro_fuels.html