Is it possible for something as simple as new motor mounts to increase engine response in your car or truck? Find out at HowStuffWorks.
- 5 Tips for Preventing Motor Oil Deposits
- 5 New Gas Engine Technologies
- 5 Benefits of an Engine Flush
- 5 Driving Tips to Prolong the Life of Your Engine
- How to Do an Engine Oil Analysis
- How to Choose the Right Oil for Your Car or Truck
- What is thermal breakdown?
- How are engine friction and gas mileage related?
- AOL Autos. "Best Selling Hybrids: November 2010." (June 17, 2011) http://autos.aol.com/gallery/best-selling-hybrid/
- Autropolis.com. "Variable Valve Timing." (June 17, 2011) http://www.autotropolis.com/wiki/index.php?title=Variable_valve_timing
- Bosch, Robert. "The Common Rail Diesel Injection System Explained." Swedespeed.com. (June 17, 2011) http://www.swedespeed.com/news/publish/Features/printer_272.html
- Bowman, Zach. Pushing Air: More Power Through Forced Induction. DriverSide.com. (June 15, 2011) http://www.driverside.com/auto-library/pushing_air_more_power_through_forced_induction-366
- CompGoParts.com. "Four-stroke engine basics." (June 15, 2011) http://www.compgoparts.com/TechnicalResources/FourStrokeEngineBasics.asp
- Murphy, Tom. "Aluminum Claims No.2 Ranking." WardsAuto.com. (June 16, 2011) http://wardsauto.com/ar/auto_aluminum_claims_no/
- Temple, Steve. "Electronic Fuel Injection." Automedia.com. (June 15, 2011) http://www.automedia.com/Electronic_Fuel_Injection/pht20020101fi/1