Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Biodiesel Works
- Grassoline: Can we fuel cars with grass?
- How Fuel Cells Work
- Could salt water fuel cars?
- How the Hydrogen Economy Works
More Great Links
- Cundiff, Rick. "Power companies' miserly cars beat gas-pump blues." Ocala Star-Banner. May 5, 2008. http://www.ocala.com/article/20080505/NEWS/805050311/0/news01
- Du Plessis, Mathew. "Idling on pure speculation." The Times (South Africa). May 9, 2008. http://www.thetimes.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=763082
- Fuel cell vehicles." California Energy Commission. http://www.consumerenergycenter.org/transportation/fuelcell/index.html
- "Gas strikes 6th straight record high." CNN Money. May 13, 2008. http://money.cnn.com/2008/05/13/news/economy/gas_prices/
- "Hydrogen generating technology closer than ever." Purdue University. August 29, 2007. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070827174310.htm
- "President Bush delivers State of the Union address." The White House. January 31, 2006. http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2006/01/20060131-10.html
- "Who was Yul Brown and why should you care?" Yul Brown.org. http://www.yulbrown.org/