The auto world is buzzing about the ME Four-Twelve. Very few American auto makers have created true supercars. The ME might set the standard for supercars of the future.
Wolfgang Bernhard describes it as "everything we've learned about creating exciting, desirable automobiles."
For more information on the Chrysler ME Concept and other high-performance cars, check out the links on the following page.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Detroit Free Press: Chrysler concept won't be made - Jan. 6, 2005
- Grassroots Motorsports: The inside scoop on anti-roll bars
- 2004 North American International Auto Show
- Ultimatecarpage.com: Chrysler ME Four-Twelve
- McLaren F1 Picture Gallery
- Ultimatecarpage.com: Ferrari Enzo
- University of Southern Mississippi: Carbon Fiber
- Daimler Chrysler Media Services
- Pund, Daniel. (2004, March) "A half-million-dollar Chrysler? Absolutely." Car and Driver, 56-57.