Okay, I'll 'fess up. I drive a Prius. It's electronic right down to its door handle. Its motor wouldn't know how to growl if it took lessons from a saber-toothed tiger and it will never go half as fast as the 2013 Viper. Which is a good thing, because the speeding tickets here in California are getting so expensive that one might cost me more than I'm getting paid to write this article. But I also remember the first time I stepped on the accelerator of a V-8 powered car with a manual transmission and how it felt like I'd hitched a ride on a moon rocket. I can only imagine what it feels like to drive a V-10 with 640-horsepower and 600 pound-feet of torque. Or, no, I actually can't. But it must be quite a ride.
- Drivesrt.com."The All-New 2013 SRT Viper." (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.drivesrt.com/srt-viper/
- Evans, Scott. "2013 SRT Viper." Motor Trend. (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/1206_2013_srt_viper_first_look/viewall.html
- Gall, Jared. "2013 SRT Viper / Viper GTS." Car and Driver. (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.caranddriver.com/news/2013-srt-viper-photos-and-info-news
- Korzeniewski, Jeremy. "2013 SRT Viper priced from *$97,395, new images released [w/video]." Autoblog.com. (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.autoblog.com/2012/09/10/2013-srt-viper-priced-from-97-395-new-images-released-w-vide/
- Markus, Frank. "2013 SRT Viper First Drive." Motor Trend. (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/1209_2013_srt_viper_first_drive/viewall.html
- Smith, Steven Cole. "2013 SRT Viper - First Drive." Road & Track. (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.roadandtrack.com/tests/drives/2013-srt-viper
- Youtube.com. "Jay Leno's Garage: 2013 SRT Viper GTS." (Oct. 17, 2012) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goTQPmiYP9s