Lightweight microlattice metal just might be the future of featherweight cars. Learn more about microlattice metal at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Quiz Corner: Batteries Quiz
- How Electric Cars Work
- How Batteries Work
- How Lithium-ion Batteries Work
- How Electricity Works
- How the Tesla Roadster Works
- How Electric Motors Work
More Great Links
- Baker, David R. "Hyatt puts Tesla roadster recharging stations in 3 hotels." SFGate.
August 30, 2007.
- Buchmann, Isidor. "Is lithium-ion the ideal battery?" Battery University. November 2006.
- Buchmann, Isidor. "What's the best battery?" Battery University. November 2006.
- Doggett, Scott. "Renault Nissan Alliance Getting Recharging Stations in Place for an EV World." Green Car Advisor. July 10, 2008.
- Elfalan, Jonathan. "First Drive: 2008 Tesla Roadster." Road and Track. March 2008. http://www.roadandtrack.com/article.asp?section_id=6&article_id=6393
- Fehrenbacher, Katie. "Epyon: 10-Minute Electric Car Charging." Earth2Tech. June 19th, 2008.
- Rodriguez, Bob. "Alternate Fuel Technology - Battery Electric Vehicles." ASE Blue Seal Tech News. June 28, 2001.