Is an all-electric car a bad investment? Keep reading to learn about electric cars and if an all-electric car is a bad investment.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Quiz Corner: Hybrid Car Quiz
- How Hybrid Cars Work
- How Electric Cars Work
- How GM's Hy-wire Works
- How the Hydrogen Economy Works
- How Car Engines Work
- How Electric Motors Work
- EPA Fuel Economy Explained
- How Gas Prices Work
- How Natural-gas Vehicles Work
- 2007 Hybrid Car Pictures
- Consumer Guide's Real World Fuel-Economy Champions
More Great Links
- Chirico, Neil. "First Drive: 2005 Ford Escape Hybrid." Motor Trend, Aug. 2004.
- Healey, James. "Ford goes hybrid with promising new Escape." USAToday.com, 5/13/2004.
- Sessions, Ron (editor). "Motor Trend 2005 & 2006 Sport/Utility, Truck & Van Buyer's Guide." Motor Trend, Nov. 2004.
- Vanderwerp, Dave. "After a million man-hours, Ford cranks out the first hybrid SUV." Can and Driver, Dec. 2004.
- Ford Vehicles: Escape Hybrid