Lots More InformationRelated Articles
- 10 Ways to Proactively Protect Your Engine
- 5 New Engine Technologies That Make Cars More Fun to Drive
- Car Smarts: Engine Performance How Horsepower Works
- How Horsepower Works
- What is engine knock?
- What's the connection between compression ratio and fuel economy?
- Chamberlin, Ken; Chrysler Master Technician; personal interview; Dec. 7, 2011
- Halderman, James D., Chase D. Mitchell Jr.; "Automotive Engines: Theory and Servicing;" Pearson Prentice Hall, 2005; pgs. 55-58
- Landry, Greg; Chrysler Engine Performance Specialist; personal interview; Dec. 7, 2011