1933 BB Stake truck
1933 Ford Trucks
Nineteen thirty-three was a big year for Ford milestones. The company celebrated its 30th anniversary, along with the production of its 21-millionth vehicle. Ford was also a major participant in the "Century of Progress" exposition held in Chicago that year, and Henry Ford proudly opened his Greenfield Village complex in Dearborn. This multifaceted display was his salute to American history and the American way of life in its earlier days.
Note this 1933 BB Stake truck's rounded-off grille and arched headlight bar. Its rear leaf springs are also inverted and centered over the axle in what we'd now call "normal" fashion.
The economy finally began to slowly improve in 1934, and Ford took notice. Read about the Ford trucks of 1934 in the next section.
Want more information about Ford trucks? Try these:
- Ford Trucks
- 2000-2007 Ford Trucks
- 1990-1999 Ford Trucks
- 1980-1989 Ford Trucks
- 1970-1979 Ford Trucks
- 1960-1969 Ford Trucks
- 1950-1959 Ford Trucks
- 1940-1949 Ford Trucks
- 1920-1929 Ford Trucks
- 1903-1919 Ford Trucks
- Consumer Guide Auto New Large Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews
- Consumer Guide Auto New Compact Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews
- Consumer Guide Auto Truck Buying Guides
- Consumer Guide Auto Used Compact Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews
- Consumer Guide Auto Used Large Pickup Truck Prices and Reviews