Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Magliozzi, Tom and Ray. "Dear Tom and Ray." Car Talk. May 2008. (Oct. 20, 2009) http://www.cartalk.com/content/columns/Archive/2008/May/03.html
- Stock Car Science. "Is the New Car's Problem Heat or Something Else?" June 15, 2008. (Oct. 20, 2009) http://stockcarscience.com/blog/index.php/2008/06/15/heat_and_co
- YouTube.com. "How long does a VW beetle float? Just watch!" (Oct. 20, 2009) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qB0lb401ZU [October 21, 2009]