Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Gin, Joanna. "AB 496 Assembly Bill - Bill Analysis." April 14, 2009. (Oct. 3, 2009) http://info.sen.ca.gov/pub/09-10/bill/asm/ab_0451-0500/ab_496_cfa_20090413_111027_asm_comm.html
- Holguin, Jaime. "When Good Tires Go Bad." CBS News. May 27, 2005. (Sept. 28, 2009) http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/05/27/eveningnews/consumer/main698335.shtml
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. "Research Report to Congress on Tire Aging." Aug. 20, 2007. (Oct. 2, 2009)http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/staticfiles/DOT/NHTSA/NRD/Multimedia/PDFs/Crashworthiness/CongReptTireAgingFinal080907.pdf
- Rubber Manufacturers Association. "California Tire Measure is a Lawsuit Magnet." May 28, 2009. (Oct. 5, 2009) http://rma.org/newsroom/release.cfm?ID=267
- Safety Research and Strategies, Inc. "Tire Aging." (Sept. 28, 2009)http://www.safetyresearch.net/advocacy/tire-aging