The 30,000-mile service is the first major check up on a vehicle. Is it worth the cost? Find out at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Car Care Council. "Fuel filter primer: its care and feeding." Star Tribune.com. July 16, 2004. (10/30/2009)http://www.startribune.com/cars/12116161.html?elr=KArksUUUoDEy3LGDiO7aiU
- Chaikin, Don. "Replacing a Fuel Filter."Popular Mechanics. February 1994.
- Freudenberger, Bob. "Replacing Your Fuel Pump." Popular Mechanics. February 2000. (10/30/2009)http://www.popularmechanics.com/how_to_central/automotive/1272391.html?page=1
- "Chilton General Motors Service Manual, 2008 Edition Vol. 1". 2008.
- The Journal of the American Dental Association. "Nitrile Gloves." 2003. (11/4/2009)http://jada.ada.org/cgi/content/full/134/9/1256
- TechGuys. "Changing a fuel filter." (10/30/2009)http://www.techguys.ca/howto/fuel_filter.html
- Treganowan, Lucille. "Lucille's Car Care." 1996.
- Wakabi, Daudi. "Clogged fuel filter will choke your engine." The Independent. June 9, 2009. (10/30/2009)http://www.independent.co.ug/index.php/society/motoring-/38-motoring-/1044-clogged-fuel-filter-will-choke-your-engine