Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Automedia.com. "Spark Plug Basics." (Oct. 22, 2009)http://www.automedia.com/Spark_Plugs/ccr20041201sp/1
- CarBibles.com. "The Fuel and Engine Bible." (Oct. 21, 2009)http://www.carbibles.com/fuel_engine_bible.html
- Car Craft. "Choosing the Right Spark Plug for Your Custom Engine." (Oct. 22, 2009) http://www.carcraft.com/howto/116_0703_spark_plug_guide/index.html
- CarTalk.com. "Dear Tom and Ray." Feb. 10, 1996. (Oct. 23, 2009)http://www.cartalk.com/content/columns/Archive/1996/February/10.html
- Ganesan, V. "Internal Combustion Engines." McGraw-Hill Inc. 1994.
- How to Change Spark Plugs. "How to change your spark plugs in 10 easy steps." (Oct. 21, 2009) http://howtochangesparkplugs.weebly.com/index.html
- NGK Spark Plugs. "Tech Info - Spark Plugs Overview." (Oct. 22, 2009)http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/techinfo/spark_plugs/techtips.asp?nav=31000&country=US
- Sparkplugs.com. "Spark Plug 411." (Oct. 23, 2009)http://www.sparkplugs.com/faqmain.asp