Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Associated Press. "Car does 1 million miles, retired to museum." December 6, 2006.http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16070928/
- Butcher, David R. "Which car brand is most reliable?" Thomas Net News. March 25, 2009.http://news.thomasnet.com/IMT/archives/2009/03/jd-power-and-associates-announces-2009-vehicle-dependability-study-results-ratings-rankings.html
- Cars.com. "2008 Toyota Corolla." Accessed October 8, 2009.http://www.cars.com/go/crp/research.jsp?makeid=47&modelid=426&year=2009
- Holzman, David. "Review: used car classic: VW Beetle." The Truth About Cars. December 10, 2008.http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/review-used-car-classic-vw-beetle/
- Huffman, John Pearley. "Generations." Edmunds. January 5, 2003.http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=94136
- Savage, Michael. "Britain driven on to roads by falling cost of motoring." The Independent. May 8, 2009.http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/britain-driven-on-to-roads-by-falling-cost-of-motoring-1681052.html
- The OBD II Home Page. "OBD-II background." Accessed October 8, 2009.http://www.obdii.com/background.html
- White, Joseph B. "Why cars have become difficult -- and expensive -- to repair." Wall Street Journal. March 31, 2008.http://online.wsj.com/article/SB120671829721371953.html?mod=hpp_us_inside_today