Lots More Information
Is it possible for something as simple as new motor mounts to increase engine response in your car or truck? Find out at HowStuffWorks.
- Chinn, Kevin. Global Flagship PVL Technical Advisor, ExxonMobil Lubricants and Specialties. Personal interview on Feb. 11, 2009.
- Consumer Reports. "How to Check Your Car's Engine Oil." February 2011. (May 26, 2011) http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/tires-auto-parts/car-maintenance/how-to-check-your-cars-engine-oil/overview/index.htm
- Martin, Chris. Honda Public Relations. E-mail correspondence on May 11, 2011.
- Upmpg.com. "Motor Oil Viscosity Grades." (May 26, 2011) http://www.upmpg.com/tech_articles/motoroil_viscosity/
- Weisbaum, Herb, "How often should motor oil be changed?" Msnbc.com. April 17, 2006. (May 26, 2011) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12359794/ns/business-consumer_news/t/how-often-should-motor-oil-be-changed/