Lots More Information
Is it possible for something as simple as new motor mounts to increase engine response in your car or truck? Find out at HowStuffWorks.
- 5 Driving Tips to Prolong the Life of Your Engine
- 5 New Gas Engine Technologies
- Car Smarts: Engine Performance
- Car Smarts: Fuel Injections
- How Horsepower Works
- How Superchargers Work
- How Turbochargers Work
- How Camshafts Work
- Is anyone developing lifetime engine oil?
- Is premium gasoline really better for luxury vehicles?
- Amsoil.com. "AMSOIL Engine and Transmission Flush." (May 11, 2011)http://www.amsoil.com/storefront/flsh.aspx
- BG Products, Inc. "Oil Change Services." (May 11, 2011)http://www.bgprod.com/products/engineoil.html
- Brown, Scott. Manager, West Region, Chrysler Communications. E-mail correspondence on May 12, 2011.
- International Lubricants, Inc. "LubeGard Engine Flush with LXE Technology." (May 11, 2011)http://www.lubegard.com/~/C-182/LUBEGARD+Engine+Flush
- Martin, Chris. Honda Public Relations, American Honda Motor Co. E-mail correspondence on May 11, 2011.
- NBCLosAngeles.com. "Could This Damage Your Car?" Jan. 26, 2009. (May 11, 2011)http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/flushservices.html
- OilCanHenrys.com. "Engine Flush." (May 11, 2011)http://www.oilcanhenrys.com/services/engine_flush
- PepBoys.com. "Oil Change Packages." (May 11, 2011)http://www.pepboys.com/service/preventive_maintenance/oil_changes