Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- 2CarPros.com. "How Do I Change My Engine Oil and Oil Filter?" (Nov. 13, 2009) http://www.2carpros.com/how_to/how_to_change_oil_filter.htm
- Brauer, Karl. "Oils Well That Ends Well." Edmunds.com. (Nov. 12, 2009) http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/maintenance/articles/43828/article.html
- Cars.com. "Car Talk Service: Oil Changes." March 31, 2005. (Nov. 11, 2009) http://cars.cartalk.com/content/advice/oilchanges.html
- DMV.org. "The Unofficial DMV Guide - How to Change Your Oil." (Nov. 11, 2009) http://www.dmv.org/how-to-guides/change-oil.php
- Memmer, Scott. "How To Change Your Oil: The Real Down and Dirty." Edmunds.com. (Nov. 11, 2009) http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/howto/articles/43788/article.html
- Nagy, Chris. "Change Your Oil." AOL Autos. Jan. 27, 2009. (Nov. 11, 2009) http://autos.aol.com/article/changing-your-oil
- RepairPal.com. "Engine Oil and Filter Change." (Nov. 11, 2009)http://repairpal.com/engine-oil-filter-change
- Wilson, Sue. "Blood in the Body: How is Blood Produced?" PBS.org. (Nov. 13, 2009) http://www.pbs.org/wnet/redgold/basics/bloodproduction.html