Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Adams, John. "The most desirable new car features." MSNBC and Forbes Auto. April 18, 2008. (Dec. 3, 2009) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24159301/
- Lagesse, David. "Top 10 in New Car Tech." U.S. News & World Report. April 24, 2009. (Dec. 3, 2009) http://www.usnews.com/money/blogs/daves-download/2009/4/24/top-10-in-new-car-tech.html
- Romero, Ric. "Cool features your next car should have." ABC. Feb. 18, 2008. (Dec. 3, 2009) http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/consumer&id=5910798
- Tannert, Chuck. "The Coolest New Car Tech for 2009." MSN Autos. (Dec. 3, 2009) http://editorial.autos.msn.com/listarticle.aspx?cp-documentid=635658