Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Avitzur, Betzalel. "Metal Forming." Metal Forming Inc. (Jan. 21, 2010) http://www.metalforming-inc.com/Publications/Papers/ref133/ref133.htm
- eFunda. "Engineering Processes." (Jan. 21, 2010) http://www.efunda.com/processes/processes_home/process.cfm
- Gallagher, Helen. "Metal stamping and electromagnetic forming: New process improves material formability, reduces wrinkling." The Fabricator. Oct. 25, 2001. (Jan. 21, 2010) http://www.thefabricator.com/presstechnology/PressTechnology_Article.cfm?ID=115
- Grieve, David J. "Manufacturing Processes - 3 Metal Forming." March 17, 2009. (Jan. 21, 2010) http://www.tech.plym.ac.uk/sme/mfrg315/metform1.htm
- Siegert, Klaus. "TALAT Lecture 3705: Drawing of Automotive Sheet Metal Parts." SlideShare.(Jan. 21, 2010) http://www.slideshare.net/corematerials/talat-lecture-3705-drawing-of-automotive-sheet-metal-parts
- Toledo Metal Spinning Company. "Deep Draw Manufacturing and Stamping." (Jan. 21, 2010)http://www.toledometalspinning.com/services/deep_drawing/