Lots More Information
Becoming a NASCAR driver takes more than just skill. Learn what teams and owners look for from someone who's planning on becoming a NASCAR driver.
- Why is camber so critical in NASCAR?
- How NASCAR Wedge Adjustments Work
- Why is it so hard to understand the NASCAR penalty system?
- What is hypermiling?
- Curiosity Project: 10 Most Exclusive Cars Ever
- DIY Network. "I Did It With Duct Tape: Automotive Tips." (Nov. 18, 2008) http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/hi_duct_tape/article/0,,diy_13910_2278128,00.html
- Swan, Raygan. "Pit crew members live life on the edge each weekend." NASCAR.com. December 29, 2007. (Nov. 18, 2008) http://www.nascar.com/2007/news/headlines/cup/12/28/pit.road.injuries/index.html
- T.C. "Pit Road Explained: Tools of the Trade." The NASCAR Insiders. May 5, 2008. (Nov. 18, 2008) http://www.thenascarinsiders.com/2008/05/05/pit-road-explained-tools-of-the-trade/
- Whitney, Mark. "NASCAR Quick Pit Stop Tricks." Circle Track Magazine. (Nov. 18, 2008) http://www.circletrack.com/tipstricks/ctrp_0601_nascar_pit_stop/index.html