There's a new world of self-driving automotive technology coming in the next decade. Learn about the future of self-driving cars at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Johnson, Erik. "BMW GINA Light Visionary Model concept." Car and Driver. June 2008. http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/hot_lists/car_shopping/latest_news_reviews/ bmw_gina_light_visionary_model_concept_car_new
- Jurneka, Rory. "BMW GINA Light Visionary model: The BMW of the future?" Motor Trend. http://www.motortrend.com/future/concept_cars/112_0806_BMW_GINA_light_visionary_model/ index.html
- Lyon, Peter. "Eliica eight-wheeler." Auto Express. November 2004. http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/carreviews/firstdrives/51690/eliica_eightwheeler.html
- "Concept cars: The Saab Aero-X." Motor Trend. http://www.motortrend.com/future/concept_cars/112_0604_saab_aero_x_concept/index.html
- "Design services: Ficosa International." Car Design News. April 10, 2006. http://www.cardesignnews.com/site/process/design_services/display/store4/item60267/
- "Eliica: 230mph electric car." Gizmodo. November 18, 2004. http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/gadgets/vehicles/eliica-230mph-electric-car-025971.php
- "Future Car: The Extremes." Discovery Channel. February 7, 2007.
- "What’s got 8 wheels, does 370 km/h and doesn’t use gasoline? The Eliica!." Gizmag. November 7, 2005. http://www.gizmag.com/go/4819/