Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Consumer Reports. "Tales of repair woes." September 2009.http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/magazine-archive/september-2009/cars/car-problems/tales-of-repair-woe/car-problems-tales-of-repair-woe.htm
- Hunter Engineering Company. "What Everyone Should Know About Wheel Alignment." 2009.http://www.hunter.com/pub/undercar/2470T/index.htm
- Ofria, Charles. "A Short Course on Wheel Alignment." Family Car. 2007.http://www.familycar.com/alignment.htm
- Petersen, Gene. "Tires Q&A: Problem solving irregular wear." Consumer Reports. September 2009.http://blogs.consumerreports.org/cars/2009/09/tires-qa-problem-solving-irregular-wear.html
- Tire Rack. "Tire Tech Information - Alignment."http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tiretech/techpage.jsp?techid=4