Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- "Do-It-Yourself Projects: Replacing Shock Absorbers." Mobil Oil. (Oct. 7, 2009) https://www.mobiloil.com/USA-English/MotorOil/Car_Care/DIY/Replacing_Shock_Absorbers.aspx?pg=1
- Harris, William. "How Car Suspensions Work." HowStuffWorks.com. May 11, 2005. (Oct. 7, 2009) http://auto.howstuffworks.com/car-suspension.htm
- Knowles, Don and Jack Erjavec. "Techone: Basic Automotive Service And Maintenance." Thompson Delmar Learning. 2005. (Oct. 7, 2009) http://books.google.com/books?id=Dp_LUwqIW7sC&printsec=frontcover &source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false
- "Shock Absorbers." Motor Trend. Sept. 1, 2002. (Oct. 7, 2009) http://www.motortrend.com/womt/112_0209_shock_absorbers/index.html
- "Shock Absorbers -- The Hidden Danger." AutoWeb.co.uk. (Oct. 8, 2009) http://www.autoweb.co.uk/article/632
- Weissler, Paul. "Replacing Shock Absorbers." Popular Mechanics. December 1999. (Oct. 7, 2009) http://www.popularmechanics.com/how_to_central/automotive/1272396.html?page=1