Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- DeAngelis, Lauren. "Can Your Car last a Million Miles?" U.S. News Rankings and Reviews. (Oct. 6, 2009)http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/Cars-That-Last-A-Million-Miles/
- MSN Autos. "How to Make Your Car Last Longer." (Oct. 6, 2009)http://editorial.autos.msn.com/listarticle.aspx?cp-documentid=1063664
- R.L. Polk and Co. "U.S. Median Vehicle Age Increased in 2008." March 3, 2009. (Oct. 6, 2009) http://usa.polk.com/News/LatestNews/2009_0303_vehicle_median_age.htm
- Solomon, Christopher. "Cars That Last a Million Miles." MSN Money. (Oct. 6, 2009) http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/SavingandDebt/ SaveonaCar/CarsThatLastAMillionMiles.aspx
- The Auto Channel. "Irv's Volvo P1800 Rolls for 40 Years." June 20, 2006. (Oct. 6, 2009) http://www.theautochannel.com/news/2006/06/20/011973.html