Lots More Information
- Top 10 Safe Driving Tips
- 5 Things to Make Your Car Safer in Foul Weather
- Car Safety Quiz
- How Crash Testing Works
- How Automotive Recalls Work
- How NHTSA Ratings Work
- How do automakers test long-term durability?
- How do automakers use independent research?
- Why is it still necessary to crash test vehicles?
- Does regular vehicle maintenance make you safer?
- How much does car maintenance cost over time?
- Honda. "Real World Research." (Nov. 17, 2010) http://corporate.honda.com/safety/details.aspx?id=research
- NHTSA. "Updated Review of Potential Test Procedures for FMVSS No.208." October 1999. (Nov. 17, 2010) http://www.nhtsa.gov/DOT/NHTSA/NRD/Multimedia/PDFs/Crashworthiness/Air%20Bags/FMVSS_208_II.pdf
- SupplierBusiness. "Passive Safety Systems Report." May 2009. (Nov. 17, 2010) http://books.sae.org/book-mr-sb-027