Does the sight of an IndyCar get your motor running? Take our quiz and see if you can make it to the checkered flag at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How NASCAR Works
- How NASCAR Race Cars Work
- How NASCAR Safety Works
- How Formula One Works
- How Car Engines Work
- How Disc Brakes Work
- How Drum Brakes Work
- How Car Suspensions Work
- Can carbon fiber solve the oil crisis?
- What does it mean when a car has dual overhead cams?
- How Camshafts Work
- How Superchargers Work
More Great Links
- California Gymkhana Association. (Nov. 10, 2009) http://www.calgymkhana.com/
- DGTrials. (Nov. 10, 2009) http://www.dgtrials.com/
- GymkhanaForums.com. (Nov. 10, 2009) http://www.gymkhanaforums.com/
- Gymkhana USA. (Nov. 10, 2009) http://www.gymkhanausa.com/index.html
- Hyman, Ainsley. DG Trials race club member. Personal interview. Conducted Oct. 24, 2009.
- Jacobs, Eric. Principal, DG trials race club. Personal interview. Conducted Oct. 24, 2009.
- Lief, Joshua. General Manager, Virginia International Raceway. Personal Interview. Conducted Oct. 23, 2009.
- Virginia International Raceway. (Nov. 10, 2009) http://www.virnow.com/