Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- AAA. "AAA's Daily Fuel Gauge Report." (July 15, 2010) http://www.fuelgaugereport.com/
- MapQuest. "National Gas Prices." (July 15, 2010) http://gasprices.mapquest.com/
- OPISNet. "Petroleum News and Pricing." (July 15, 2010) http://www.opisnet.com/
- United States Environmental Protection Agency. "Links to Gasoline Price Data for U.S. Cities." (July 15, 2010) http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/gasprices/states/index.shtml
- Vanderwerp, Dave. "The Truth About EPA City / Highway MPG Estimates - Feature." CarAndDriver.com. August 2009. (July 15, 2010) http://www.caranddriver.com/features/09q3/the_truth_about_epa_city_highway_mpg_estimates-feature
- Woolsey, Matt. "The most expensive cities to buy gas in the U.S." MSNBC.com. Dec. 4, 2007. (July 15, 2010) http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22085640/