Lots More Information
- 5 Signs That You Need Your Brakes Checked
- Top 10 Safe Driving Tips
- How Brake Bleeding Works
- How Brake Failure Works
- How Brake Lines Work
- How to Check Brake Fluid
- How to Check Brake Pads
- How to Test Brake Lights
- How should your brakes feel under foot?
- What tests work for diagnosing brake problems?
- What do the brake warning lights mean in my car?
- Why does your steering wheel shake when braking?
- Encyclopedia Britannica. "Brakes (automobile)." (Oct. 6, 2010)http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/77441/brake
- Inner Auto Parts. "Brake Dust Shields." (Oct. 6, 2010)http://www.innerauto.com/Auto_Part/Brake_Dust_Shields/
- Jensen, Christopher. "Brake Dust: A Problem that's Not Really a Problem." The New York Times. July 6, 2009.http://wheels.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/07/06/brake-dust-a-problem-thats-not-really-a-problem/
- Posner, Michael. "Rotex Gold Brake Pads Review." The Truth about Cars. Nov. 13, 2007. (Oct. 7, 2010)http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/rotex-gold-brake-pads-review/
- Veler, Ted. "Ten Worst Car Features of All Time." All Car Advice. Oct. 27, 2009. (Oct. 8, 2010)http://www.allcaradvice.com/blog/1037297_ten-worst-car-features-of-all-time
- Wolf, Peter J. "Ceramic Composite Brakes." (Oct. 7, 2010)http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/techcenter/articles/130013/article.html