Metal is super reflective, but it might not reflect a stop by the police. Learn if tinfoil on your hubcaps helps bypass police radar at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Master Cylinders and Combination Valves Work
- How Car Engines Work
- How Oil Refining Works
- What is the difference between gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, etc.?
- What does the weight mean on a can of motor oil?
- Why doesn't gasoline burn cleanly?
- How much gasoline does the United States consume in one year?
- When buying gas appliances, why do you always have to specify whether you are using LPG or natural gas?