Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Bloomfield, Louis A. How Things Work: The Physics of Everyday Life. 2nd Ed.John Wiley & Sons, Inc, New York: 2001.
- Burt, William. "Stock Car Race Fan's Reference Guide." MotorBooks/MBI Publishing Company, 1999. (Nov. 5, 2008) http://books.google.com/books?id=pWHAA4dDf34C
- Demere, Mac. "NASCAR Mid-Race Adjustments." Valvoline. (Nov. 5, 2008) http://www.valvoline.com/carcare/articleviewer.asp?pg=pht20070501mr&cccid=4&scccid=4
- Grassroots Motorsports. "Understanding corner weights."Grassroots Motorsports. (Nov. 5, 2008) http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/articles/understanding-corner-weights/
- Guerrero, Michael. "What is Wedge?" Stock Car Racing. (Nov. 5, 2008) http://www.stockcarracing.com/techarticles/39742_what_is_wedge/index.html
- Ovcharik, Miroslav. "Front Bias, Left Bias, and Cross Weight: Suspension Turning with Weight Adjustments." ArticleCity.com. (Nov. 5, 2008) http://www.articlecity.com/articles/auto_and_trucks/article_1601.shtml