Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- Got Air? Wacky Weather Wages Tire Woes
- Trends in Japan: Building a Better Bicycle
- Lynch Hummer: Central Tire Inflation
- Roadranger: Central Tire Inflation System Goodyear Investor Relations: 2001 Annual Report
- Meritor Tire Inflation Systems (MTIS) by P.S.I
- Dana Spicer Tire Management Systems
- CM Automotive Systems: CTIS Specs
- U.S. Department of Transportation: 49 CFR Part 571
- CarandDriver.com: The Anti-Geneva Show
- Heavy Duty Trucking: Air Apparent
- LandLine: Tire monitoring and inflation systems
- Gerald's Hummer Page: Central Tire Inflation System
- The Groves: U.S. Army Trucks To Feature New Technology from Dana Corp.
- Michelin Innovation in Tire Electronics
- "Surface rutting of thin pavements and gravel roads under standard and reduced tire inflation pressures," by Ahmed Shalaby and Alan Reggin, Canadian Journal of Civil Engineering, 29, 679-691, 2002.
- "Under (Controlled) Pressure," by Carol Ludorf, Transportation Communications, Fleet Equipment, August 2002.
- "Air as Needed," by David Cullen, Fleet Owner, September 2003.
- Integrated Publishing: Central Tire Inflation System
- Forester.net: Breathing New Life Into Your Tires