Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- What makes super glue so super?
- What's the world's cheapest car?
- How Airplanes Work
- Can carbon fiber solve the oil crisis?
- Multipurpose Glues
More Great Links
- Adhesives and Sealants Industry. "Structural Adhesives for Advanced Automotive Manufacturing." Sept. 1, 2007. (Aug. 7, 2008) http://www.adhesivesmag.com/Articles/Cover_Story/BNP_GUID_ 9-5-2006_A_10000000000000161632
- Gilles, Kimberley. "Making joints with structural adhesives." Welding Magazine. (Aug. 7, 2008) http://weldingmag.com/processes/news/wdf_38771/
- Sabatini, Jeff. "Can You Glue A Car Together?" Automotive Design and Production. August 1999. (Aug. 8, 2008) http://www.autofieldguide.com/articles/089903.html
- Smock, Doug. "GM Will Use New Structural Adhesives Extensively." Design News. March 24, 2008. (Aug. 8, 2008) http://www.designnews.com/blog/Engineering_Materials/858-GM_Will_Use_ New_Structural_Adhesives_Extensively.php