Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How the Venturi Astrolab Works
- How Hybrid Cars Work
- How much voltage does a hybrid car produce?
- What is a mild hybrid system?
- Why would I want to recondition my hybrid battery pack?
- Are hybrid cars slower than regular cars?
- Downey, Dave. "State tries to free up car-pool lanes; California's hybrid policy triggers federal requirement to keep lanes open." North County Times. June 19, 2007. (May 11, 2009) http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2007/06/20/news/sandiego/12_01_396_19_07.txt
- Ginsberg, Steven and Carol Morello. "As Hybrid Cars Multiply, So Do Carpooling Gripes." The Washington Post. Jan. 7, 2005. (May 11, 2009) http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A54561-2005Jan6.html
- Hybrid Car Review. "How to Add $4,000 to Your Used Car Sale." March 26, 2007. (May 11, 2009) http://hybridreview.blogspot.com/2007/03/how-to-add-4000-to-your-used-car-sale.html
- Hybrid Car Review. "Hybrid Cars in the HOV Lane May Be Extended Through 2017." March 18, 2009. (May 11, 2009) http://hybridreview.blogspot.com/2009/03/hybrid-cars-in-hov-lane-may-be-extended.html
- Hybrid Car Review. "Stealing HOV Stickers, the newest crimewave." April 11, 2007. (May 11, 2009) http://hybridreview.blogspot.com/2007/04/stealing-hov-stickers-newest-crimewave.html
- Washington State Department of Transportation. "Washington State Freeway HOV System." May 2009. (May 11, 2009) http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/hov/