Metal is super reflective, but it might not reflect a stop by the police. Learn if tinfoil on your hubcaps helps bypass police radar at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- "A Car That (Really) Drives Itself: The 2008 Opel Vectra." Edmunds. http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=107011
- Ditlea, Steve. "Self-parking cars." Omni, Sept. 1992. http://www.findarticles.com/p/articles/ mi_m1430/is_n12_v14/ai_12516738
- Horrell, Paul. "The Future of the Car." Popular Science. http://www.popsci.com/popsci/futurecar/ f2909aa138b84010vgnvcm1000004eecbccdrcrd.html
- "Self-parking cars coming into U.S." http://www.local6.com/video/8458799/detail.html
- "Volvo car's self-parking system." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtlAJlh9xHA&eurl