Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- How Turbochargers Work
- How Catalytic Converters Work
- How Automobile Ignition Systems Work
- How NASCAR Race Cars Work
- How Hearing Works
- How Speakers Work
- How do exhaust headers work to improve engine performance?
- How do I know when a catalytic converter on my car is no longer functioning properly?
- What causes a sonic boom?
- Stability Control
- The 1967 Pontiac GTO Explained
- The 1969 Chevy Camaro Z28 Explained
- The 1970 Pontiac Firebird Trans-am Explained
- The 1965 Buick Skylark Gran Sport Explained
More Great Links
- Exhaust Theory
- The Trademark Registrability of the Harley-Davidson Roar: A Multimedia Analysis
- AutoSpeak: Library of Sounds - Includes sounds from cars, trucks, sports cars and racing machines
- Applications of Active Noise Control
- GM Goodwrench Videos