Lots More Information
- How Brake Bleeding Works
- How Brake Failure Works
- How Brake Lines Work
- How Car Steering Works
- How to Check Brake Fluid
- Do you need a brake lathe?
- Why is my car leaking brake fluid?
- What tests work for diagnosing brake problems?
- What do the brake warning lights mean in my car?
- Why does your steering wheel shake when braking?
- 2 Car Pros. "Why Does My Car Have One or All Brake Lights Out?" 2010. (Oct. 19, 2010) http://www.2carpros.com/first_things/no_brake_lights.htm
- Abrahamas, Abduraghman. "Automotive Repair and Maintenance." Pearson Education. 2008.
- Brand, Paul. "How to Repair Your Car." Motorbooks. 2006.
- Chaikin, Don. "Changing Light Bulbs." Popular Mechanics. Jan. 1991.
- William, David. "Brake light danger exposed." The Telegraph. Oct. 11, 2010. (Oct. 19, 2010).http://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/road-safety/8055552/Brake-light-danger-exposed.html