Lots More Information
- 5 Signs That You Need Your Brakes Checked
- How Brakes Work
- How Drum Brakes Work
- How Brake Pads Work
- How Disc Brakes Work
- How Brake Rotors Work
- How Anti-lock Brakes Work
- What are the different types of brake fluid?
- What tests work for diagnosing brake problems?
- What do the brake warning lights mean in my car?
- Why does your steering wheel shake when braking?
- Why do brake lines have so many bends and loops?
- 2 Car Pros "Car Questions and Answers" (Oct. 21, 2010)
- CDX Online eTextbook. "Hydraulic Brake Booster." (Oct. 21, 2010) http://www.cdxetextbook.com/brakes/brake/comp/hydrobrakebooster.html
- Consumer Reports. "Brake Pads: What to look for. What you should know when having brake servicing done." April 2010. (Oct. 12, 2010) http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/new-cars/news/2005/brake-pads-what-to-look-for/overview/index.htm
- Integrated Publishing. "Hydraulic Brakes." (Oct, 10, 2010) http://www.tpub.com/fluid/ch1j.htm
- Schunck, Eberhardt. U.S. Patent 6,058,705. "Hydraulic Brake System." May 9, 2000. (Oct. 10, 2010) http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6058705.html