You might have heard that red cars get pulled over for speeding more often than cars of other colors. But is this true? Find out at HowStuffWorks.
- How Car Financing Works
- How Car Rebates and Incentives Work
- How to Buy a Car
- How to Lease a Car
- How to Manage a Car Loan
- How to Calculate Fuel Cost
- How to Figure Out the Cost of Taxes on Your Car
- What is the actual cost of auto insurance?
- What is the average cost of a parking ticket?
- What is the actual cost of a standard car loan?
- What is involved in the cost of owning a car?
- Consumer Reports. "What that car really costs to own." August 2008. (July 25, 2010) http://www.consumerreports.org/cro/cars/car-prices/what-that-car-really-costs-to-own-4-08/overview/what-that-car-really-costs-to-own-ov.htm
- Helperin, Joanne. "100,000-Mile Maintenance Costs for Top-Selling Cars." Edmunds.com. June 17, 2010. (July 24, 2010)http://www.edmunds.com/ownership/maintenance/articles/161086/article.html
- Paskin, Janet. "Our car addiction: Americans spent $5,477 on gas and auto last year. Can we really cut back?" Bundle.com. (July 24, 2010)http://www.bundle.com/article/driving-car-gas-infographic-11578