Jaguar cars evoke sensuous styling, snarling engines, and heroic drivers defending England's honor. That excitement and more roars to life when you link to the articles below.Jaguar Image Gallery
These Jaguar cars articles focus on the great sporting cats and tell about their design, their performance, and their driving feel. Included are pictures and key specifications, including acceleration and top-speed figures.
Learn about the Jaguar SS 100 of the 1930s that launched the British marque into sports car history.
Discover how the Jaguar C-Type and D-Type sports-racing cars beat Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz and other rivals to win the 24 Hours of LeMans five times in the 1950s, a thrilling run that brought Jaguar world renown and a treasured legacy.
Get the complete story of the XKE, from its development, to its glory years, to its proud end as a V-12-powered survivor. Along the way, see pictures of every XKE generation and read what it was like to climb behind the wheel and roar across a continent in one of these fantastic masterpieces.
Check out these articles on Jaguar cars:For more on Jaguar and other great cars, see:
- How Sports Cars Work: Get the lowdown on hundreds of fantastic sports cars from the 1940s to today.
- Classic Cars: Learn about the world's most coveted automobiles in these illustrated profiles.
- Ferrari: Learn about every significant Ferrari road car and racing car.
- New Jaguars: Reviews, ratings, prices, and specifications on the current Jaguar lineup from the auto editors of Consumer Guide.
- Used Jaguars: Reviews, recalls, trouble spots, and more on pre-owned Jaguars starting with the 1990 model year. From the auto editors of Consumer Guide.