Is it possible for something as simple as new motor mounts to increase engine response in your car or truck? Find out at HowStuffWorks.
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Quiz Corner: Engine Quiz
- How Force, Power, Torque and Energy Work
- How Torque Converters Work
- How Car Engines Work
- How the Aptera Hybrid Works
- How Champ Cars Work
- How NASCAR Race Cars Work
- How the Bugatti Veyron Works
- How the Enzo Ferrari Works
- How Maybachs Work
- How the Chrysler ME Four-Twelve Works
- How do you convert engine torque to horsepower?
- What does it mean to call a pickup truck a 'half-ton truck'?
More Great Links
- Off-Road.com: Torque and Horsepower
- RevSearch: Engine Dynamometer Information Links
- Erbman's Engine Emporium - article describing factors that affect engine performance
- Engine Science