Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- AAA. "AAA Says Motorists Who Drive With Cracked or Damaged Windshields May Be Placing Themselves in Harms Way." AAA Newsroom. Jan. 2, 2007. (Nov. 23, 2009) http://www.aaanewsroom.net/Main/Default.asp?CategoryID=4&ArticleID=511
- American Safety Council. "The Basics of Vehicle Safety Maintenance." 2009. (Nov. 23, 2009) http://www.safemotorist.com/articles/vehicle_maintenance.aspx
- "Common Causes of Car Fires In Virginia." The Chandler Law Group. (Nov. 23, 2009) http://www.chandlerlawgroup.com/library/common-causes-of-car-fires.cfm
- Lange, Jennifer and Mark Perleberg. "Ten Tips to Maintain the Value of Your Vehicle." NADAguides.com. (Nov. 23, 2009) http://nadaguides.mediaroom.com/file.php/55/20%2BNADAguides.com%2BVehicle%2BValue%2BTips.pdf.