Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- Can you assemble your own car?
- How long do automotive engines last?
- How long do transmissions last?
- How long should a car's air compressor last?
- Should auto tires have a sell-by date?
- What is an oil life indicator?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Art's Automotive. "The Clutch Story." (July 12, 2010)http://classic.artsautomotive.com/clutchstory.htm
- Brauer, Karl. "Busting the Myths of Driving a Manual Transmission." Edmunds.com. (July 12, 2010)http://www.edmunds.com/advice/youngdrivers/articles/116920/article.html
- Confer, Jeff. Service manager at Lou Fusz Nissan-Mazda in St. Louis, Mo. Phone Interview, conducted on July 12, 2010.