Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- Top 5 Materials Used in Auto Manufacturing
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Hypercars Work
- How Car Computers Work
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What makes a digital car digital?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Does CAD make better cars than human designs?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Assembly Magazine. Assembly in Action: Auto Manufacturer Uses Vision to Error-Proof Panels. Dec. 1, 2003. (Dec. 24, 2009).http://www.assemblymag.com/Articles/Column/3359e122ce5c9010VgnVCM100000f932a8c0
- Ford. Driver Survives High-Speed Yellowstone Bison Crash to Buy Fusion Again. (Dec. 29, 2009).http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=30290
- Partstrain. Honda Door Panel. (Dec. 26, 2009).http://www.partstrain.com/ShopByDepartment/Door_Panel/HONDA
- Weber, Austin. The Inside Story. Assembly Magazine. Jan. 31, 2007. (Dec 26, 2009).http://www.assemblymag.com/Articles/Cover_Story/BNP_GUID_9-5-2006_A_10000000000000043227