Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Top 10 Everyday Car Technologies that Came from Racing
- Top 5 Auto Manufacturing Trends
- How Hypercars Work
- How Auto Transport Works
- How Driverless Cars Will Work
- How Automotive Production Lines Work
- Can you assemble your own car?
- What's new in synthetic oil technology?
- Will car repairs in the future financially cripple you?
- Fishman, Charles. "No Satisfaction at Toyota." Fast Company. December 19, 2007 (December 16, 2009).http://www.fastcompany.com/magazine/111/open_no-satisfaction.html?page=0%2C3
- Gable, Chris. "Infiniti Launches Self Healing Paint." Wheels. August 21, 2007. (December 16, 2009).http://www.wheelsmag.com.au/wheels/site/articleIDs/F2AEFF115EE3E5E6CA25733E002A8282
- Ramsey, Jonathon. "Nissan's Self Healing Scratch Shield Paint to Be Applied to Mobile Phones." Autoblog. November 27, 2009. (December 17, 2009).http://www.autoblog.com/2009/11/27/nissan-scratch-shield-paint-to-be-applied-to-mobile-phones/
- U.S. News. "Silver is Most Popular Car Color, Yet Again." U.S. News Automotive. October 2, 2009 (December 17, 2009).http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/daily-news/091002-Silver-Is-Most-Popular-Car-Color-Yet-Again/
- U.S. News. "Black is Most Popular Car Color Worldwide." U.S. News Automotive. December 2, 2009. (December 17, 2009).http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/daily-news/091202-Black-is-Most-Popular-Car-Color-Worldwide/