Price: Starts at $25,300.
Benefits and Features for Seniors
- Generously spacious interior, featuring lots of space for drivers and passengers.
- Cabin includes comfortable seating built with soft-touch materials.
- Easy-to-use infotainment system features physical controls instead of a touchscreen.
- Standard safety features include rear cross traffic alert, blind spot monitoring, and automatic emergency braking.
- Tons of cargo space, which is ideal for road trips or seniors with lots to carry.
- Have the option to add on Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driving system, which helps you drive and maintain speed.
- Fuel efficient, delivering a combined 29 MPG.
How to Find Senior-Friendly SUVs
Not all SUVs are ideal for seniors. Some are better equipped to handle older adults’ needs on the road than others. So, in order to determine which are the best, you’ll need to do your research.
You can search online to learn more about the SUVs mentioned, as well as other senior-friendly options. Consider different features, including safety features. Assess whether new SUVs are too tech-savvy or easy-to-use. Compare pricing of different models.
You can – and should – also search for current deals, discounts, and offers on new SUVs. Once you’ve found the model you want, you can search online to see deals from automakers and dealerships in your area. Then, you can determine which offer gives you the best value for the price of a new, senior-friendly SUV.