The Porsche 928 started the 1993 season early when Porsche released new GTS models in spring '92. The big news was a V-8 stoked to 5.4 liters and 345 U.S. horsepower. Appearance was subtly altered with a reshaped rear wing, broader rear track, and wider rolling stock. Performance was little changed, however, and worldwide sales were down to just over 600 units.
The fantastic Porsche 928 GTS was a fitting conclusion to the 928 line.
The Porsche 928 GTS saw little change in its swan-song year, 1995.
- $81,000 for 1993 model
- $82,260 for 1995 model
|Length (inches)||Wheelbase (inches)||Weight (pounds)|
| Size (cc)||Type ||Horsepower ||Years |
Check out the complete story of Porsche cars, including these fabulous models:
For more information on Porsche and other exciting cars, see:
- Consumer Guide Porsche new car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Porsche used car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide premium performance cars prices and reviews
- Ferrari: Learn about hundreds of road and racing Ferraris.
- Muscle Cars: Check out 1960s and '70s American muscle cars.