High-set bumpers and enlarged windows marked the production Porsche 356B introduced for 1960. Despite steadily rising sales demand, Porsches were still built patiently and largely by hand, including the 356B, which was sold until 1963.
This 1963 Porsche 356B was one of the last 356Bs built.
The Porsche 356B offered three engines, including this 90-horsepower Super 90.
Porsche cockpits were considerably more lavish by 1963.
A power sunroof became optional on the 1962 Porsche 356B.
|Length (inches)||Wheelbase (inches)||Weight (pounds)|
|1582||ohv flat 4
|1582||dohc flat 4||90||1962|
|1588||dohc flat 4||115||1962|
Check out the complete story of Porsche cars, including these fabulous models:
For more information on Porsche and other exciting cars, see:
- Consumer Guide Porsche new car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Porsche used car prices and reviews
- Consumer Guide Premium performance car prices and reviews
- Ferrari: Learn about hundreds of road and racing Ferraris.
- Muscle Cars: Check out 1960s and '70s American muscle cars.