Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Are hybrid cars slower than regular cars?
- Can hybrid engines create more power?
- How Hybrid System Indicators Work
- How Instant MPG Readout Works
- How much voltage does a hybrid car produce?
- How SmartWay Vehicles Work
- How the Ford Fusion Hybrid Works
- How the Porsche Panamera Hybrid Works
- How the Toyota CS&S Works
- How the Venturi Astrolab Works
- Top 10 Selling Hybrid Cars
- AutomobilesReview.com. "SEAT presents the León 'Twin Drive Ecomotive' project in Madrid." Feb. 16, 2009. (June 15, 2009) http://www.automobilesreview.com/auto-news/seat-leon-twin-drive-ecomotive-in-madrid/9777/
- Broder, John M. "Obama to Toughen Rules on Emissions and Mileage." The New York Times. May 18, 2009. (June 23, 2009) http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/19/business/19emissions.html
- Evans, Paul. "SEAT's green vision: León Ecomotive and Twin Drive concepts." GizMag.com. March 11, 2009. (June 15, 2009) http://www.gizmag.com/seat-leon-ecomotive-concept/11192/
- Lienert, Anita. "Electrifying SEAT León Twin Drive Ecomotive Makes Debut." Edmonds.com. Jan. 26, 2009. (June 15, 2009) http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=140546
- Navarro, Xavier. "SEAT introduces León Twin Drive Ecomotive hybrid concept." AutoBlog.com. Jan. 13, 2009. (June 15, 2009) http://www.autobloggreen.com/2009/01/13/seat-introduces-leon-twin-drive-ecomotive-hybrid-concept/