Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
More Great Links
- "Basic Research Needs for the Hydrogen Economy." Office of Science, Department of Energy.http://www.sc.doe.gov/bes/hydrogen.pdf
- Deutch, John, et al. "National Security Consequences of U.S. Oil Dependency." Independent Task Force Report No. 58.http://www.cfr.org/content/publications/attachments/EnergyTFR.pdf
- Garland, Nancy. "Fuel Cells Sub-Program Overview." U.S. Department of Energy. Dec. 19, 2008. (March 19, 2009)http://www.hydrogen.energy.gov/pdfs/progress08/v_0_fuel_cells_overview.pdf
- Goho, Alexandra. "Micropower Heats Up: Propane fuel cell packs a lot of punch." McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- Goho, Alexandra. "Special Treatment: Fuel cell draws energy from waste." McGraw-Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology.
- "Hydrogen Posture Plan." United States Department of Energy. http://www1.eere.energy.gov/hydrogenandfuelcells /pdfs/hydrogen_posture_plan.pdf
- Rose, Robert. "Questions and Answers about Hydrogen and Fuel Cells." Breakthrough Technologies Institute.http://www.fuelcells.org
- Testimony of David Garman, Under-Secretary of Energy. Committee on Energy and National Resources, United States Senate. http://www1.eere.energy.gov/office_eere/ congressional_test_071706_senate.html
- U.S. Department of Energy Hydrogen Programhttp://www.hydrogen.energy.gov